Livened Up is a site that aims to deliver constant updates in niches related to health, home remedies, self sufficiency and general well being. This is an area we have a passion for and this website is based on finding the best content from around the web, and sharing it from one central location.
What we do is spend hours and hours everyday, searching for what our readers will like to see. This saves you time and brings you the best articles there is available.
To do this, we ask permission for any images that are used on this site. Additionally, if we do not have permission, we will either purchase images, take our own or use royalty free images. The royalty free images are linked via the image itself, i.e. if you want to locate the original image, click on the image. These images are used on this license. Sometimes we don’t get a reply, meaning we may have went into the junk folder. So we publish the images with links back to the source and hope they receive a pingback plus traffic from our readers.
We also obtain images with “labelled for commercial reuse and modification” permissions via http://search.creativecommons.org/.
All of the content is our own thoughts and interpretation forming our own personal opinion and is not copied from anywhere.
NOTE: if you feel we have used your image without your permission, email us via the contact page and let us know. We will do our utmost to resolve the issue. The last thing we want is to annoy fellow bloggers. Just keep in mind we are writing about the “BEST” of the Internet and you were included.
Livened Up are in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on livenedup.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
– Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
– A statement that the complaining party has a good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
– A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
– Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the electronic copy to:
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent it is Company’s policy to do the following:
– Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material
– To notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled the material
– Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company’ will terminate said content provider’s access to the service.